After huge demand for bootable USB creator for Windows 7, Microsoft has started providing its Official bootable device maker which is handy & works pretty good to Create Bootable USB/DVD Windows 10 flash drive.
1. Click/tap on the Download button below to go to Microsoft. If your PC is a 32-bit operating system, on the Software download page, select Download Tool Now (32-bit version). If your PC is a 64-bit operating system, select Download Tool Now (64-bit version).
2. Open the Tool & Select Create installation media for another PC, and click/tap on Next.
3. Select the Language, Edition, and 32-bit (x86), 64-bit (x64), or both (32-bit and 64-bit on same USB) Architecture you want for the ISO file, and click/tap on Next.
If you are currently running Windows 7 Starter, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 with Bing, or Windows 10 Home, choose Windows 10 Home as Edition.
If you are currently running Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro, Windows 8 Professional, Windows 8.1 Professional with Media Centre, or Windows 10 Pro, choose Windows 10 Pro as Edition.
4. Select USB flash drive, and click/tap on Next. If you want to create a bootable Windows 10 USB DVD, select ISO file. Make sure you have ISO file of the Windows 10 version you selected in step 3 handy.
5. Connect your USB flash drive, click/tap on the Refresh drive list link, select the USB flash drive, and click/tap on Next.
6. Now, the process of creating bootable drive will start.