Today We will talk about website security and stability, As we all know in this today arena everyone is looking for cheap and best hosting. But In some of the cases some company use old & retired hardware to run websites, which doesn’t support advanced feature and speed. Due to this many websites compromise everyday.
This topic could be an entire article. Here are some highlights to help determine whether a host is ready to meet your security needs.
- Does your site require PCI compliance?
- Do you need to be HIPAA compliant?
- Do you require Sarbanes-Oxley?
- Is the host SAS 70 compliant?
- Does the host deploy security patches and the latest service packs?
- Are intrusion detection system (IDS) implemented?
- How do you handle Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks?
Each question is a subject within itself. How a host answers can help you determine whether your site would be safe and secure. Your site might not require all of the items listed, but it’s good to know that the host can meet these requirements, if necessary.