If you are a part of many groups or you chat too much, you might be get irritated, that each and every image is shown in your gallery making a complete mess. If you don’t want your images to be shown in your Camera Roll (iOS) or Gallery (Android) you simply follow below steps, and get get a clean camera roll.
iOS : Go to WhatsApp Settings > Privacy > Photos and toggle WhatsApp off.
- Open any File manager (eg : ES File explorer).
- Goto SDcard /Internal memory (Where your WhatsApp folder is located.)
- We are considering SDcard, locate SDcard > WhatsApp > Media
- Tap New, at the bottom left in any folder.
- Since you don’t want your files to be shown in gallery, Create a file named as .nomedia
- Now, your images won’t be shown in gallery, but you can see it int recent media in your WhatsApp.